Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big difference between those who enforce the law and those who break it (contrary to what the haters on here say) </div></div>

    Sure theres a difference. But didnt both make choices to be in the prison, whether they are behind the bars or not.?

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_Woody's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Wipe yer tears. That inmate was a POS. They all are.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=boney][quote=R13] I'm sure he has, but to this particular incident which we are talking about..he knows about as much as I do about it. </div></div>

    Lay your resume out here and let's see who has the expereince, the understandin. Listen: Just because you've read some crap on a blog which confirms your thoughts, doesn't make your opinion right! </div></div>

    He wasnt there I'm guessing, doesnt work at that prison I'm guessing...so as I said he more than likely knows as much as I do about the incident we are talking about. I am just going by the article posted on here, so really dont know what youre talking about.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop trying to politicize the thread, has nothing to do with Obama or Mccain. </div></div>

    First of all, never tell me what to do. Just because something doesn't fit within your narrow view doesn't mean it's wrong. BTW, thanks for entering the forum - it's reconfirmed why I'm a conservative, and why I detest ignorant fools like you.

    And the libs accuse us of being narrow minded...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Look at it this way. At least he's no longer getting violated

  6. #36
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    [quote He wasnt there I'm guessing, doesnt work at that prison I'm guessing...so as I said he more than likely knows as much as I do about the incident we are talking about. I am just going by the article posted on here, so really dont know what youre talking about. [/quote]

    Keep on guessing skippy. So where did all the absolute knowledge you have go?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The article never said he was a rapist or murderer. " Corniel was serving a 77-month sentence for being a felon in possession of ammunition." </div></div>

    What was the initial felony?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    What are the odds that folks in blue network,and I am fully aware of what is going on? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Sure we both made the choice. The difference is that I made the choice to support my family and EARN my paycheck,while they made the choice to steal and take "theirs"
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #40
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote He wasnt there I'm guessing, doesnt work at that prison I'm guessing...so as I said he more than likely knows as much as I do about the incident we are talking about. I am just going by the article posted on here, so really dont know what youre talking about. </div></div>

    Keep on guessing skippy. So where did all the absolute knowledge you have go? [/quote]

    Never said I had it, never say I am always or right most of the time. You assumed and you know what that does dont you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •